On this page we have listed the most frequently asked questions. If you need anything else answering, please get in touch.
What type of property do you buy?
Any type of residential property regardless of it’s condition.
What are your fees and charges?
We have no fees whatsoever.
What about my fees to sell the property?
We pay all your fees including the solicitors fees. We can find you a good local solicitor.
Is this a scam? Who sells a property like this?
No, this is not a scam. It’s simple – somebody wants to sell a house fast, we can buy it fast. Very few people have this unique privelage and this is why we can offer our services.
How much will you offer for my property?
Because of our speedy completion times, we usually offer in the region of 75% to 85% of Open Market Value.
How long do I have to accept your offer?
Which areas do you purchase in?
At this moment in time, we buy properties in the North West of England/Lancashire.
I’m not from Lancashire or the North West – can you still help?
Yes. We do get inquiries from people outside of this area (mostly from referrals). At the end of the day, we have 8 local cash buyers and a network of 35 national cash buyers, so if our local buyers can’t help, we’ll certainly get in touch with someone who can.
I still don’t understand. Why should I use you and not an estate agent?
– An estate agent does not have instant access to buyers. We do and we are immediate buyers!
– An estate agent will charge you 1,2 or 3% to sell a property. We don’t charge a penny!
– An estate agent could list the property for months or years without any prospective buyers. We can make you an offer within 24 hours.
– An estate agency sale can take 3-6 months to complete with a normal buyer. Do you really want to pay 6 months worth of pointless mortgage payments? We can complete within 14-28 days.
– An estate agency sale may involve a chain – we have no chain as we buy direct.
How do I get a quote for my home?
Simply fill in our online valuation enquiry form or call us on 01942 418 318 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If none of the questions and answers above haven’t been able to address any query you may have, then get in touch to see if we can help.